Early voting for the Bulloch County Commissioner runoff election between Travis Chance and Toby Conner, in addition to Democratic Statewide offices runoff election will begin on Monday, June 13. The one week of early voting will end on Friday June 17, 2022. Early voting will be available only at the Bulloch County Annex, 113 North Main Street, Suite 201 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily.
How you voted in the May Primary Matters in Runoff
How you voted in the May Primary and your County Commissioner District 2-B will determine IF you are eligible to vote in the June 21st, 2022, General Primary Runoff:
- If you voted a Democratic Ballot in the May: YOU are ONLY eligible to vote in the Democratic Statewide General Primary Runoff in June.
- If you voted a Nonpartisan Ballot in May: YOU are eligible to vote in the Democratic Statewide General Primary Runoff in June or YOU are eligible to vote in the Republican Local General Primary Runoff in June, ONLY if you live in County Commissioner District 2.
- If you voted a Republican Ballot and you live in County Commissioner District 2.
- IF YOU DID NOT VOTE IN THE PRIMARY YOU CAN CHOOSE A PARTY AND VOTE IN THE RUNOFF.
- If you voted a Republican Ballot in May AND you live in County Commissioner District 1: There are NO races in the Republican Primary Runoff for you to vote in.
Mail-Out Absentee Ballot
A voter can complete an Application for an Absentee Ballot. Once the Board of Elections receives your application, they can mail your ballot to the address requested if outside of Bulloch County or to the address where you are currently registered to vote in the county (or alternate address for physically disabled voter). The LAST day to request an Absentee Ballot is June 10th, 2022 (*Per SB 202)
You can request an absentee ballot online through the Secretary of State’s Online Absentee Portal at: MVP.SOS.GA.GOV/S/
Election Day June 21 Voting
Election Day for the runoff is Tuesday, June 21, 2022. You can vote at your voting precinct from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Go to MVP.SOS.GA.GOV/S/ to see where your precinct is located.
BRING YOUR PHOTO ID WHEN VOTING
ID is required when voting……
- A GEORGIA DRIVER’S LICENSE; or
- Valid identification card “picture” issued by a branch, department, agency or entity of the State of Georgia, another state; or
- Valid United States passport; or
- Valid employee identification card containing a photograph of and issued by any branch, department, agency or entity of the United States government, this state, or any county, municipality board, authority, or
- Other entity of this state; or valid US military identification card with photograph; or
- Valid tribal identification card with photograph