Film in Savannah region is a BIG business, which means BIG opportunity for local small businesses. Attendees of this educational class will learn how to become a vendor for Film and TV Productions. From catering and lumber to florists and dog walkers, every production needs a wide variety of goods and services. Learn directly from the people who have become successful film vendors in our region!
Join us for this fun, No-Cost, workshop at the Historic Savannah Theatre and learn how to meet the unique needs of the film and TV industry to grow your business!
Thursday, May 19, 9:00 AM at The Savannah Theatre, 222 Bull Street, Savannah.
- Get to know the production ecosystem in our region
- Understand how to meet the unique needs of the film and TV industry
- Register with the Savannah Regional Film Commission
- Q & A with small business owners who have successfully done business with film/TV productions
- Learn from an experienced Production Manager about the types of products and services essential to productions
- Learn how to handle purchase orders, invoices and payments from a Film Production Accountant
- Learn how to enhance your vendor profile and on-line presence to attract the appropriate decision makers