Following a successful spring raffle in 2021, the United Way of Southeast Georgia is hosting another Community Spring Raffle!
On April 28, 2022, one lucky winner will be announced.
One ticket will be drawn for a Gucci Ophidia GG Medium Tote (value $1,500), graciously donated by Dr. Delan Gaines of Optim Orthopedics.
Tickets are only $10 each and all proceeds benefit the United Way of Southeast Georgia.
The draw will be held on April 28, 2022, via Facebook Live on the United Way of Southeast Georgia’s Facebook page.
Last year, $8,000 was raised from the raffle of a Louis Vuitton purse.
This is a community raffle, so we need the help of our community! We know that $10 may not be a lot to many people but to some, it makes a world of difference.
Below are just a few examples of how the ticket sales help provide funding to the critical programs and services United Way of Southeast Georgia supports:
- 1 ticket – Provides five newly adopted children with a book that helps them understand their forever home
- 2 tickets – Four blood tests to monitor thyroid disorders
- 3 tickets – A child with 12 books mailed to their home
- 4 tickets – Hot meals delivered to four senior citizens
- 5 tickets – One year of sanitation supplies for seven children
- 6 tickets – A week-supply of food for six individuals
- 10 tickets -One year access to internet-based enrichment programs for five children
Tickets are available at:
- Bleu Blush Boutique
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center (Michelle Woods)
- Frills By Scott
- Morris Bank (Trish, Main St)
- Pow Dur
- Renasant (Kate, Main St)
- Synovus (Market District – Chris)
- Burlap & Lace Market & Coffee Bar
- Kindred Yoga and Wellness
- Martha’s & More
- Pineland Bank
- Queensborough National Bank & Trust Co.
- Randy’s Wrecker & Service Center
- The Funky Pineapple