Breeze Airways, the new low-fare airline from JetBlue founder David Neeleman, is
adding 2 new nonstop routes from Savannah (SAV) to New York City’s Westchester Airport (HPN) starting September 9, from just $79 one way. Westchester is located to the north of Manhattan. Breeze will also add nonstop service to New Orleans, also starting September 9, from just $59 one way.
- Westchester, NY (Fri and Mon, starting September 9, Nice from $79* and Nicer from $129); and
- New Orleans, LA (Fri and Mon, starting September 9, Nice from $59* and Nicer from $99).
New routes to SAV and brings the total number of nonstops with the new airline to seven. The first flight is scheduled to launch June 3, 2022.
- Hartford, CT (Mon, Wed, Fri and Mon, beginning June 3, fares starting at $49* one way);
- Providence, RI (Fri and Mon, beginning June 3, fares starting at $59* one way) Summer seasonal route;
- Columbus, OH (Wed and Sat, beginning June 4, fares starting at $49) Summer seasonal route; • Norfolk, VA (Fri and Mon, starting July 1, fares starting at $49 one way) Summer seasonal route;
- Los Angeles, CA (Fri and Mon, starting July 1, fares starting at $99* one way) seasonal route
About Breeze Airways
Breeze Airways began service in May 2021 primarily in the east and southeast of the United States, but is expanding west across the U.S. with 86 routes between 29 cities in 18 states. Founded by aviation entrepreneur David Neeleman, Breeze is a low fare carrier offering “new, nice and nonstop flights” between secondary airports, bypassing hubs for shorter travel times. Breeze’s mission is to make the world of travel simple, affordable and convenient, using technology, ingenuity and kindness to improve the travel experience. With seamless booking, no change or cancellation fees, up to 24-months of reusable flight credit and customized flight features delivered via a sleek and simple app, Breeze makes it easy to buy and easy to fly. Flights are on sale at www.flybreeze.com and via the Breeze app.