Grice Connect has worked with the funeral homes in Statesboro to provide you with the most updated and comprehensive list of obituaries. Obituaries are added to our page shortly after they shared on the funeral home.
Click on the individuals name to take you to the full obituary. If you sign up for our daily emails, you will receive a daily update of obituaries every morning at 6 am.
Joiner-Anderson Funeral Home and Crematory
- Christy Terrell James, 49 years old, was the firstborn child of Neil and Rebecca (Betty) Terrell. She was born on June 1, 1973. She was preceded in death by her father, Neil Terrell. She is survived by her husband and soul mate Ashley James, her mother Rebecca Terrell, her brother William (Tabitha) Terrell and her […]
- Portal, Georgia Mrs. Shirley Ann Hendrix Hester, 73, joined her daughter Veronica Beth Martin and other family members in her heavenly home on Saturday, July 2, 2022 after an extended illness. She was born April 14, 1949 to her parents Rupert and Annie Mae Hendrix. The Bulloch County native resided in Portal, GA for most […]
- Mr. James E. “Jimmy” Bennett, 61, of Sardis, GA, passed away on July 3, 2022 surrounded by his loving family. Jimmy was born in Savannah, GA to the late John Billy and Kathleen Dent Bennett. He graduated from the University of South Carolina with a degree in Philosophy and History. He had previously worked for […]
- Charles Robert “Bob” Fennell passed away on Friday, July 1, 2022, in Statesboro, his family’s home of five decades. Born and raised in Savannah, Georgia, Bob attended Benedictine Military School. After attending Armstrong State University, he began his career in sales at NCR. It was also in Savannah where he met teacher Emily Lancaster, who […]
- Nevils, Georgia Mrs. Sybil Todd Lanier, 79, went to her heavenly home on Friday, July 1, 2022, at the Ogeechee Area Hospice Inpatient Facility in Statesboro. She was born October 27, 1942 to parents Henry Curtis (Babe) Todd and Melba Fudge Todd. The Evans County native resided in Nevils, GA for most of her life. […]
Deal’s Funeral Directors
- Mrs. Joan Kyarsgaard Bolton passed away June 30, 2022, while under the compassionate care of PruittHealth-Bethany in Millen, Georgia. Mrs. Bolton was born on March 12, 1935, to Charles and Mamie Beck Kyarsgaard in Iowa City, Iowa. She lived in Clinton, Iowa until 1973 when she moved to Bulloch County, Georgia. Mrs. Bolton loved the […]
- Ned Andrew "Andy" Donaldson, a combat-wounded Vietnam veteran of the United States Army, passed away from a short illness on June 30th, 2022 at East Georgia Regional Medical Center in Statesboro, GA. The son of the late Kate and Charlie Donaldson was born on January 14th, 1948, and grew up in Miami, FL. After graduating […]
- Mr. Latrell Youmans passed away on June 30, 2022, at Candler Hospital in Savannah, Georgia following a brief illness. Mr. Youmans was born in Blackshear, Georgia on August 6, 1931, to Elmer and Janie Dryden Youmans. In 1951, Latrell married the love of his life, Lila Freimuth, and they lived together happily for more than […]
- Cheryl Ballard Burke passed away at East Georgia Regional Medical Center on June 23, 2022 after an extended illness. Cheryl was born on March 6, 1948. After graduating from West Jefferson High School in Ohio, Cheryl served a stint in the U. S. Army stationed in Virginia before moving to Savannah, Georgia. Eventually, she left […]
- Joyce Myrick Blalock, age 85, passed away on June 21, 2022, while under the compassionate care of Ogeechee Area Hospice. Joyce was born in Georgiana, Alabama but moved to Statesboro at an early age. She was a Christian and of the Baptist Faith. Joyce loved working in her flowers and in garden. Cooking for others […]
James R. Barnes Mortuary
- View The Obituary For Loretta J. Wiliams. Please join us in Loving, Sharing and Memorializing Loretta J. Wiliams on this permanent online memorial presented by James R. Barnes Mortuary.
- View The Obituary For Calvin Byrd. Please join us in Loving, Sharing and Memorializing Calvin Byrd on this permanent online memorial presented by James R. Barnes Mortuary.
- View The Obituary For Mother Mary Lee Phillips. Please join us in Loving, Sharing and Memorializing Mother Mary Lee Phillips on this permanent online memorial presented by James R. Barnes Mortuary.
- View The Obituary For Annette P. Perkins. Please join us in Loving, Sharing and Memorializing Annette P. Perkins on this permanent online memorial presented by James R. Barnes Mortuary.
- View The Obituary For Gwendolyn "Bunny" Riggs Collier. Please join us in Loving, Sharing and Memorializing Gwendolyn "Bunny" Riggs Collier on this permanent online memorial presented by James R. Barnes Mortuary.
- Lithonia, Georgia Mrs. Carolyn Clark of Lithonia, Georgia departed her earthly home to be in the presence of her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Sunday, June 19, 2022. She was surrounded by her family and husband, Bob Clark of 19 years. She was the daughter of Ernest and the late Carrie Lee Jackson. Services […]
- Metter, Georgia Mrs. Sarah Gardner, age 83, passed into rest, Saturday, June 11, 2022, at the Azalea Health and Rehabilitation Center, Metter, Georgia. She was born in Ridgeland, South Carolina to the late Eddie Hampton and the late Rebecca Reed. Mrs. Gardener resided in New Jersey many years before moving to the Statesboro area. In […]
- Statesboro, Georgia Ms. Sara L. Scott, age 49, passed into rest, Wednesday, June 8, 2022, at the Eat Georgia Regional Medical Center. She was a native of Statesboro, Georgia and received her early education in the Bulloch County School System. She was a formal employee of Southern Maid Cleaning Services. She is preceded in death […]
- Statesboro, GA Mrs. Charlotte “Beanie” Reed, passed away, Friday June 3,2022, at her home in Clito Georgia. She was born May 26, 1961 and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Charlotte Boykin and the late James Reed. "Beanie" received her formal education in Statesboro and retired from Georgia Southern University. She had a very giving and […]
- Statesboro, Georgia Mr. Tommy Lee Busby, Sr., passed into rest, Sunday June 5, 2022, at the Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia. He was the son of the late Birdell and Lucille Paige Busby, Jr. and received his formal education in the public schools of Screven County. Mr. Busby was a retired employee of Georgia Southern […]
Craig R Tremble Funeral Home
- Mrs. Judy Gallop, age 83, of Statesboro, GA., passed away on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at her residence. She was a native of Los Angeles, California but resided in Bulloch County for over 20 years. Judy had a great love for reading and animals, especially horses and cats. She is survived by her children, Patrick […]
- Deacon James Willie Rock, age 73, of Statesboro, GA., passed away peacefully on Sunday morning, June 26, 2022 at East Georgia Regional Medical Center. He was a Bulloch County native and retired as a custodian from Upson County Board of Education in Thomaston, GA. He was a member of the Piney Grove Missionary Baptist Church, […]
- Ms. Clyde Dupree Mutcherson, age 91, of Pembroke, GA., passed away peacefully on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at Ogeechee Area Hospice Inpatient Facility after an extended illness. She was a Bryan County native and a member of The House of God Church in Pembroke, GA., where she served as a deacon. She is survived by […]
- Ms. Violet Theresa Jackson Mannings, age 77, passed away peacefully on Friday, June 10, 2022 at her daughter’s residence in Brooklet, GA. She was under the care of Ogeechee Area Hospice. Ms. Violet Theresa Jackson Mannings, a native of Kingston, Jamaica, worked and lived in Miami, Florida for over 30 years. After the passing of […]
- Deacon Oneal Young, age 82, passed peacefully on Sunday, May 29, 2022 at East Georgia Regional Medical Center after an extended illness. He was a Bulloch County native and retired from East Georgia Regional Medical Center maintenance department. He was a member of the Piney Grove Missionary Baptist Church where he served faithfully as a […]