FREEZE WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE TUESDAY NIGHT NOVEMBER 23 THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING NOVEMBER 24…
Take steps now to protect tender plants from the cold. To prevent freezing and possible bursting of outdoor water pipes they should be wrapped, drained, or allowed to drip slowly. Those that have in-ground sprinkler systems should drain them and cover above- ground pipes to protect them from freezing.
* WHAT…Sub-freezing temperatures ranging from the mid to upper 20s well inland to around freezing away from coastal areas.
* WHERE…In South Carolina, Allendale County. In Georgia, Candler, Tattnall, Evans, Screven, Jenkins and Bulloch Counties.
* WHEN…freeze watch from late Tuesday night November 23, 2021 through Wednesday morning November 24, 2021.
* IMPACTS…Frost and freeze conditions could kill crops, other sensitive vegetation and possibly damage unprotected outdoor plumbing.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Areas of frost and widespread frost are also likely away from the coast.
See full NWS forecast below: