Bulloch Counties annual Veterans’ Day Ceremony returns to the Averitt Center for the Arts, Emma Kelly theater on November 11, 2021.
On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month, the American Legion Dexter Allen Post 90, along with the Averitt Center for the Arts and Joiner-Anderson Funeral Home, will pay tribute to the men and women, living or deceased, who served in any branch of the United States Armed Forces.
This free community event will be held in the Emma Kelly Theater.
Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
Program begins at 10:30 with Coffee and Doughnuts provided and served by the DAR.
Music by the Jack Kindig and the Music Messengers.
Veterans’ Day Ceremony program
- Posting of the Flag – Bulloch County Sheriff Color Guard
- Opening and welcome from American Legion Post 90, Lonnie Ellis, Commander
- Opening Prayer, Barbara Thames, Chaplain
- Pledge of Allegiance, Skip Campbell
- National Anthem, Jack Kindig
- Welcome to the Averitt Center, Rahn Hutcheson
- The Americans’ Creed, Bob Marsh
- Salute to the services, Jack Kindig
- Comments from the DAR, Martha Wells
- Introduction of Speaker, Lonnie Ellis
- Keynote Speaker, Sean McLaughlin
- Closing Prayer, Barb Thames
- God Bless America, Audience
The American Legion Post 90 extends a special thanks to their sponsors who make this annual Veteran’s Day program possible.
- Averitt Center for the Arts
- Joiner-Anderson Funeral Home
- Bulloch Memorial Gardens
- American Legion Post 90
- Awards South