Last updated on November 3, 2020
Voter Protection Hotlines
Numbers to call if you witness or experience voter intimidation or harassment happening at your polling location:
Grice Connect has put together Bulloch voting information for the Presidential Election. In addition to President, voters will be voting for two United States Senators, U.S. Congress district 12, two Public Service Commissioners. Some Bulloch County voters will also have State House of Representative District 159 on their ballot.
There are only two locally contested elections on the ballot is Bulloch County Sheriff and Bulloch County Coroner. There are also two constitutional amendments and one statewide referendum on the ballot.
Elections officials encourage you to review the ballot before entering the voting booth. That will help speed the process up greatly. You can review the ballot below.
How to VOTE Georgia Video
ID is required when voting
- A GEORGIA DRIVER’S LICENSE;
- Valid identification card “picture” issued by a branch, department, agency or entity of the State of Georgia, another state;
- Valid United States passport;
- Valid employee identification card containing a photograph of and issued by any branch, department, agency or entity of the United States government, this state, or any county, municipality board, authority,
- Other entity of this state; or valid US military identification card with photograph;
- Valid tribal identification card with photograph
NO VOTING ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31 OR MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2
If you requested an absentee ballot and have decided to vote in person early or on election BRING THE ABSDENTEE BALLOT WITH YOU. This will speed up the process by allowing them to cancel the absentee ballot clearing the way for you to vote in person.
Last chance to vote – ELECTION DAY – 7 am – 7 pm
November 3 at your designated voting precinct
IF YOU ARE IN LINE AT 7pm YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO VOTE
VERIFY VOTER REGISTRATION STATUS AND POLL LOCATION
Visit www.mvp.sos.ga.gov to confirm your voter registration status to confirm the location of your poll location and to view your sample ballot. You can also request an absentee ballot application form and check the status of your absentee ballot.
- Verify that you are registered to vote and your status is good
- Verify your polling location for election day voting if you are not voting early
- Get an absentee application form
- Check status of your absentee ballot
- View YOUR sample ballot
VOTING BY MAIL BY ABSENTEE BALLOT
A voter can complete an application for an absentee ballot. Once the Bulloch County Board of Elections receive your application, they will mail your ballot to the address requested if outside of Bulloch County or to the address where you are currently registered to vote in the county (or alternate address for physically disabled voter). They can mail ballots through October 30th.
HOW TO GET AND TRACK YOUR ABSENTEE BALLOT
- www.securevotega.com/secureabsentee/ to request one online
- www.mvp.sos.ga.gov, to print and mail, fax, or email
- Contact the Bulloch County Board of Elections Office at 912-764-6502
- Georgia Secretary of State Absentee Ballot Information
Secure 24 hour Ballot Drop Box outside the County Annex on North Main Street
Election officials have added a second, secure drop box for voters who do not want to mail their absentee ballots back. The first one is inside the building. However, with long lines, it has been difficult to get to.
The second one is outside the building in the parking lot. You do not even have to get out of your care. The ballot drop box is monitored 24 hours per day by video cameras for extra security.