Downtown Statesboro’s newest restaurant, Tandoor & Tap is now open, offering Indian delicacies.
They are open for take-out and limited patio and bar seating. Seating is first come, first serve.
Give them a try this weekend.
Since their “soft opening” last week, the reviews and support have been wonderful.
“People are more receptive than I expected! Quite a few people have been craving Indian food for a while, a lot of people saying that they needed to go to Savannah and other places. Now they have a option in less than 10 minutes,” mentioned Liz Patillo, Assistant Manager of Tandoor & Tap.
The owners have completed an extensive renovation of the former 40 East Grill, including removing and rebuilding a huge covered deck in the rear of the building.
They recommend starting off with their freshly made Naan Bread and their most requested entree, Tandoori Chicken.
They are open:
- Monday / 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday / 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. & 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday / 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. & 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday / 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. & 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Friday / 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. & 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday / 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. & 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday / 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Tandoor & Tap is located at 40 E Main Street.
This downtown business update is brought to you by the Downtown Statesboro Development Authority.