- Heritage Health and Rehabilitation a LTC facility is reporting an increase of 2 deaths since the July 10th report. That brings a total of 4 deaths in that facility. It normally takes a few days for these to show in the total death count. The 6th death was reported on Saturday could account for one of these in the total death count. With limited information it is difficult to reconcile the two reports. They are reporting 15 patients and 11 staff members testing positive for COVID-19. See the full report below.
- 660 Total confirmed cases and 6 deaths total reported here with 45 hospitalizations total. Up 37 confirmed cases since yesterday. (These figures apply to Bulloch County Residents)
- EGRMC currently/today caring for 22 COVID-19 positive patients today (May or may not be Bulloch County Residents) 5 COVID-19 patients on vents.
- EMS received notice of 2 confirmed COVID-19 positive patients transported recently. To Date: 46 probable and 38 confirmed transports by EMS.
- Region J Critical Care Bed Capacity decreased to 22 today. There are only 19% (549 beds) critical care beds available statewide.
Exceeding EGRMC bed and staff capacity is why leaders keep calling for citizens to wear a mask, social distance, wash hands and avoid crowds to slow the spread and not overwhelm our hospital. EGRMC has 24 ICU beds and 17 vents currently. The ICU bed count does not include step down beds. They can expand to more critical beds if needed with some modifications.
Click here covid19.dph.ga.gov to Schedule and Track Test a Free COVID-19 Test
BULLOCH COUNTY LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY 7/13/20 COVID-19 REPORT:
|FACILITY||# OF RESIDENTS||# COVID POSITIVE RESIDENT||# COVID DEATHS||Total Tested Residents
|#COVID POSITIVE STAFF|
BULLOCH COUNTY TOTAL COVID-19 DEATHS:
Special thanks to today’s sponsor Vision Source, Professional Eye Care with Dr. Horace Deal and Dr. Dylan Piette. They are always there for you. During the entire COVID-19 pandemic, they made a commitment to never close their office. They continued to see patients and have been available and on call for their patients. Of course, they are following all CDC recommended safety protocols to keep you and your eyes safe and healthy. They are all wearing mask and urge patients to do the same. They limited access and increased sanitation using UVC and Ozone air purifiers. Every frame is sterilized if touched. Your health and safety is Dr. Deal and Dr. Piette’s first priority. You can always count on Vision Source, Professional Eye care to never leave you when your eyes need them the most. To book an appointment or learn more about Vision Source, Professional Eye care click here or call them at 912-764-5609.