Sunday’s graphics initially showed 955 cases. We corrected this to 925 but some posts shared on social media the graphic did not update.
- Region J Critical Care Bed Capacity decreased to 25 today out of 264 total. There are only 14% (417 beds) critical care beds available statewide.
- 941 Total confirmed cases and 10 deaths total reported here with 70 hospitalizations total. Up 16 confirmed since yesterday. (These figures apply to Bulloch County Residents)
- EGRMC currently/today caring for 22 COVID-19 positive patients today. (May or may not be Bulloch County Residents) 12 COVID-19 patients on vents. EGRMC has 17 total vents. However, this is reporting only COVID-19 patients on vents. It is unknown how many actual vents are in use at this time.
- Bulloch EMS received notice of 49 Confirmed COVID-19 positive and 73 probable patients transported to date.
- 176 total confirmed cases and 1 death total reported with 9 total hospitalizations. (This is an increase of 11 confirmed cases from yesterday)
- Evan’s COVID-19 death today was a 59 year old, African American male who had commodities.
- 181 total confirmed cases and 1 death total reported with 8 total hospitalizations. (This is an increase of 4 confirmed cases from yesterday)
- Candler’s COVID-19 death was a 73 year old, white female with no comorbidity.
Exceeding hospital bed and staff capacity is why leaders continue calling for citizens to wear a mask, social distance, wash hands and avoid crowds to slow the spread and not overwhelm our hospital.
Bulloch County Positive COVID-19 Cases
Bulloch County Death’s
(GADPH does not report recovered)
Georgia COVID-19 Positive Cases
(GADPH does not report recovered)
The Georgia Tech COVID-19 risk assessment planning tool shows the risk level of attending an event in any county in America, given the event size and location (assuming 10:1 ascertainment bias). The risk level is the estimated chance (0-100%) that at least 1 COVID-19 positive individual will be present at an event in a county, given the size of the event. Choose an event size. Use the drop-down menu to choose a county you would like to zoom in on.
Note: The graphs depict total tests and not the number of persons tested. Some individuals may be tested multiple times.
Weekly Testing Numbers
The following graph depicts the number of specimens collected for testing by the Southeast Health District each week. Tests are also performed by private physicians, hospitals, federally qualified health centers, urgent care centers, among others so this number is not a comprehensive total of all testing done in our area.
Percentage of COVID-19 Positive Tests
The graph below shows the percentage of COVID-19 positive specimens collected by the Southeast Health District and processed through our main laboratory (Ipsum Diagnostics), beginning May 25, 2020.
Evaluating the percentage of positive test results can give you a better understanding of the spread of COVID-19.
BULLOCH COUNTY LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY 7/27/20 COVID-19 REPORT:
|FACILITY||# OF RESIDENTS||# COVID POSITIVE RESIDENT||# COVID DEATHS||Total Tested Residents
|#COVID POSITIVE STAFF|
BULLOCH COUNTY TOTAL COVID-19 DEATHS:
Special thanks to today’s sponsor Vision Source, Professional Eye Care with Dr. Horace Deal and Dr. Dylan Piette. They are always there for you. During the entire COVID-19 pandemic, they made a commitment to never close their office. They continued to see patients and have been available and on call for their patients.
Of course, they are following all CDC recommended safety protocols to keep you and your eyes safe and healthy. They are all wearing mask and urge patients to do the same. They limited access and increased sanitation using UVC and Ozone air purifiers. Every frame is sterilized if touched.
Your health and safety is Dr. Deal and Dr. Piette’s first priority. You can always count on Vision Source, Professional Eye care to never leave you when your eyes need them the most.