- Bulloch County is reporting their 6th death from COVID-19 a 90+ African American female with comorbidity. See data below for all Bulloch County Deaths from COVID-19.
- 609 total confirmed COVID-19 cases and 6 deaths total reported with 44 total hospitalizations. Up 28 confirmed cases since yesterday.
- EGRMC is currently caring for 20 COVID-19 positive patients today (May or may not be Bulloch County Residents) 4 COVID-19 patients on vents.
- Bulloch EMS received notice of 0 confirmed COVID-19 positive patients transported recently. To Date: 40 probable and 34 confirmed transports by EMS.
- Region J Critical Care Bed Capacity increased to 28 today. There are only 19% (545 beds) critical care beds available statewide.
Exceeding EGRMC bed and staff capacity is why leaders keep calling for citizens to wear a mask, social distance, wash hands and avoid crowds to slow the spread and not overwhelm our hospital. EGRMC has 24 ICU beds and 17 vents currently. The ICU bed count does not include step down beds. They can expand to more critical beds if needed with some modifications.
DPH Launches covid19.dph.ga.gov Website to Schedule and Track Test
The Georgia Department of Public Health has now launched covid19.dph.ga.gov a website to schedule FREE COVID-19 test at any of the Specimen Point of Collection (SPOC). Bulloch County SPOC is located at the Bulloch County Health Department. You will create a free account on the site, which allows you to schedule test and track results. It is important to put the address of the county you are living in when scheduling the test. This is very important for college students who are living in Statesboro attending school. Even though their driver’s license or insurance card address may be their home address, for results to be tracked where they live, it is important to use your address of residency.
BULLOCH COUNTY LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY 7/10/20 COVID-19 REPORT:
|FACILITY||# OF RESIDENTS||# COVID POSITIVE RESIDENT||# COVID DEATHS||Total Tested Residents
|#COVID POSITIVE STAFF|
BULLOCH COUNTY TOTAL covid-19 dEATHS:
Special thanks to today’s sponsor Glenn Davis and Associates Insurance Agency. They care about you, your family and your business. Call them at 912-489-3716 and let them make sure you have the best insurance plans available for these uncertain times. They are an independent, full service Statesboro insurance agency that represents some of the best companies in the industry, including Auto-Owners Insurance.