Due to the excessive rainfall Bulloch County has experienced over the past two weeks, Public Works, Law Enforcement, and Emergency Services are asking that the public restrict/discontinue travel on ALL dirt roads with the exception of deliveries, residents living on these roads, law enforcement, and emergency services.
Unnecessary travel on dirt roads continues to exacerbate a mounting problem.
What stability is left on some of these roads must be maintained to facilitate emergency response.
Bulloch County Rainfall totaling 3-5 inches is expected in areas of the county over the next couple of days.
Please stay off all dirt roads unless it is necessary.
Roads currently closed or compromised include but not necessarily limited to:
- Buie Driggers (Holloway to Bryant Still)
- Cox Futch@Peppercorn
- 1737 Bryant Still to Stilson Leefield
- WD Peacock From Clarke Farms to Cedar Lawn
- Honey Bowen Rd at Ben Grady Collins
- Arcola Road
- Sinkhole @ South Jodan
- Miller Street Ext
- Riverview @ Old River
- Buie Driggers @ JR Cribbs to 80E
- Old Portal Rd below Moore Rd
- EC Hunnicut@Faith Deal to Metts Rd.