With the exception of guest posts written by others, Grice Connect & owner DeWayne Grice owns all content on this website. Grice Connect/DeWayne Grice wants to protect their intellectual property rights. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Without Permission of Grice Connect/DeWayne Grice…
You are free to do the following without permission ofGrice Connect/DeWayne Grice:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Print posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2018, Grice Connect. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.griceconnect.com.”
NOT Without Permission of Grice Connect/DeWayne Grice…
You MUST have express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Use any graphics located on griceconnect.com or on any memarketingservices.com blog post.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
Grice Connect/DeWayne Grice does NOT permit the re-posting of any posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so Grice Connect/DeWayne Grice risks getting penalized for granting permission.
In addition,Grice Connect/DeWayne Grice doesn’t allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages. I simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines does not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly.
If you have some use for content from this website that is not covered here, please contact Dewayne Grice at firstname.lastname@example.org.