The American Red Cross is testing all blood product donations for COVID-19 antibodies. Plasma from antibody-positive blood donations may be used to help current coronavirus patients in need. Only those feeling healthy should present to donate and appointments are strongly encouraged. Learn more.
|Plus A Chance At A GREAT Gift!|
|We’re saying “thank you” x 1,000 this month! |
To thank you for helping meet the URGENT need for blood donation in October, we’re offering a $1,000 Amazon.com Gift Card* to five lucky winners!**
Just make your appointment and come in to a blood donation center or blood drive.
You’ll automatically be entered in the giveaway.
It’s that easy!
Will you give more life this month?
| Schedule Now |
Need more motivation?
Here are five reasons to make your next appointment:
- Your entire appointment (entry to exit) only takes about an hour.
- Just one donation could help save more than one life.
- Only about 3 percent of eligible Americans will give blood this year.
- Blood donors are essential to helping patients every day, especially during a pandemic. (That’s why we’ve got extra safety precautions in place.)
- Your blood donation could help children living with sickle cell disease, adults recovering from a car accident or other traumatic injury, elderly patients healing after surgery, and so many others counting on donors like you!
Additional opportunities to give blood:
Statesboro-Bulloch County Parks & Rec Honey Bowen Bldg.,
1 Max Lockwood Dr
Various days and times available.
Sponsor Code: StatesboroRSMO
8373 Zell Miller Parkway
Friday, October 16, 2020
11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sponsor Code: viracon