Last updated on July 31, 2020
TRAFFIC ADVISORY VETERANS PARKWAY & OLD REGISTER ROAD
The City of Statesboro Public Works and Engineering Department has issued a traffic advisory for Friday, July 31st for the Veterans Memorial Parkway and Old Register Road near Hwy 301 South.
They will be shifting traffic in front in front of The Clubhouse on Old Register Road beginning to allow for the removal and reconstruction of the last section of existing roadway.
Additionally, the left turn lane from Veterans Memorial Parkway westbound onto Old Register Road will be closed during part of the day on Friday, July 31st.
Detour traffic will need to U-turn at the U.S. 301 intersection, then make a right turn onto Old Register Road.
Be cautious of workers in this area on Friday, July 31st.
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- Georgia Southern President Announces the 40 under 40 Class of 2020
- Tropical Storm Isaias Remains Offshore For Georgia Approach Monday
- Bulloch Schools Feed-A-Kid Program Ends, 1,000 Family Food Drop August 8th
- 180 Fitness and LOA Fitness for Women Merge to create EMPOWhER
- W.E. MOVE Private Tutoring Opportunities for Georgia Southern Students
More from Local NewsMore posts in Local News »
- Statesboro Herald Video of Bohlke and Hickman Senate District 4 Forum
- Georgia Southern Spending Over $16M to Renovate on-campus Housing
- Runoff Candidates Meet in Virtual Town Hall at 6:30 PM, Tuesday, July 28th
- Eddie Canon New Statesboro-Bulloch County Parks and Rec Director
- Bulloch Businesses Provide Free Wi-Fi Hot Spots County Wide