Last updated on August 30, 2020
TRAFFIC ADVISORY VETERANS PARKWAY & OLD REGISTER ROAD
The City of Statesboro Public Works and Engineering Department has issued a traffic advisory for Friday, July 31st for the Veterans Memorial Parkway and Old Register Road near Hwy 301 South.
They will be shifting traffic in front in front of The Clubhouse on Old Register Road beginning to allow for the removal and reconstruction of the last section of existing roadway.
Additionally, the left turn lane from Veterans Memorial Parkway westbound onto Old Register Road will be closed during part of the day on Friday, July 31st.
Detour traffic will need to U-turn at the U.S. 301 intersection, then make a right turn onto Old Register Road.
Be cautious of workers in this area on Friday, July 31st.
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
More from Local NewsMore posts in Local News »
- Georgia Southern Football Game on Saturday is Postponed
- Chief Broadhead: “We Will Protect Our City and Citizens”
- Statesboro hosts road renaming ceremony for Coach Lee Hill Boulevard
- McKeithen’s True Value Donates Health and Safety Kits to Bulloch Schools
- Food banks see increasing demand as pandemic continues