Bulloch County Status as of 7/1/2020 3:00pm:
– Total to date: (391 Total confirmed cases and 4 deaths total reported here with 30 hospitalizations total.) Up 52 confirmed cases since yesterday. (These figures apply to Bulloch County Residents)
– City Hall closed due to employee testing positive with COVID-19.
– EGRMC currently/today caring for 14 COVID-19 positive patients today (May or may not be Bulloch County Residents)
– BOE serving 5600 meals daily through July 17. Bulloch VOAD working to fill 17-day period meals will be unavailable.
– EMS has busiest day thus far. They have transported 5 positive COVID-19 positive in last 16 hrs. To Date: 32 probable and 22 confirmed transports by EMS. Up 5 confirmed.
– SPOC open today at local health department. Call 855-473-4374 for an appointment.
– EMA received confirmation of additional 10k masks for local distribution. (will pick up next week at Macon Farmers Market)
– Bulloch VOAD working with vulnerable individuals impacted by COVID-19
– To date EMA has facilitated 40 resource requests with 39 completed as of today. (new request made today)
Remember the 3 w’s
– Wear a face covering
– Wash your hands often
– Watch you distance
Important: If you receive a call concerning contact tracing, please cooperate with the tracer. To not do so puts others lives and health in jeopardy.
The local SPOC/Specimen Point of Collection site is located at the local health department located at 1 W Altman Street in Statesboro. If you would like to be tested for free, please call 855-473-4374 for an appointment at the new site.
Statewide COVID-19/Confirmed Hotline: (844) 442-2681
The above report is provided by
BULLOCH COUNTY LONG TERM CARE REPORT FROM DCH (6/30/20)
DPH EXPLAINS DIFFERENCE IN NUMBERS OF DAILY DEATHS FROM NURSING HOMES AND THE COMMUNITY IS CAUSED BY A LAG IN DATA ENTRY.
|FACILITY||# OF RESIDENTS||# COVID POSITVE RESIDENT||# COVID DEATHS||#COVID POSITIVE STAFF|
BULLOCH COUNTY DEATH STATISTICS:
Special thanks to today’s sponsor Glenn Davis and Associates Insurance Agency. They care about you, your family and your business. Call them at 912-489-3716 and let them make sure you have the best insurance plans available for these uncertain times. They are an independent, full service Statesboro insurance agency that represents some of the best companies in the industry, including Auto-Owners Insurance.