Road Closures in Bulloch County Due to Excessive Rain -2/21 9:30 pm update
Due to excessive rain, Bulloch County Road Department and Bulloch County Public Safety have issued a list of road closures until further notice:
The Flood Warning continues forThe Ogeechee River near Rocky Ford.
* At 8 PM Friday the stage was 13.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, the river will rise to near 13.7 feet by Saturday morning then begin a slow fall.
* At 13.0 feet, the Rocky Ford boat ramp at the bridge on Rocky Ford Road is unusable. Agricultural lands along the river flood. &&
Williams Landing Flooding
Bulloch County Road Closures:
- Buie Driggers Road from Holloway to Bay and Still
- Cox Futch Road at Peppercorn
- 1737 Bryant Steel Road to Stilson Leefield Road
- D. Peacock Road from Clarke Farms to Ceadar Lawn
- Old Portal Road from Moore Road to Denver Lanier
- Honey Bowen Road in Bulloch and Candler County
- Lakeview Road from Middleground to Mallard Pond – OPEN NOW
- Macedonia Road
Evans County Road Closures
- Daisy Nevils Highway from Edgar Hodges to Rogers Bridge
- At 8 AM Thursday the stage was 13.3 feet.
- Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
- Minor flooding is occurring.
- Forecast, the river will rise to near 13.9 feet by Sunday morning.
- At 14.0 feet, several homes and camps near the river are surrounded by water.